Human Resources Generalist
Kar’s Nuts-Madison Heights, MI
We have an opening for aHuman Resources Generalistat our snack factory located at 1200 East 14 Mile Madison Heights, Michigan. The Human Resource Generalist will perform daily HR functions including employee relations, new hire orientation, timekeeping, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
· Reviews daily time and attendance in order to process payroll in a timely manner.
· Facilitates new hire orientation and onboarding.
· Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance management; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
· Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
· Works closely with the Talent Acquisition Specialist to facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions;
· Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Experience with ADP Workforce preferred.
· Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required.
· 1 to 3 years’ experience in human resource generalist role.
This is a full-time position that includes a comprehensive benefit package including paid time off, employee discount, medical, dental, disability and life insurance and a 401(k) plan with company match!
Second Nature Brands is a leading U.S. manufacturer of premium and better-for-you snacking and treat products. Through new product development, thoughtful ingredient sourcing, and a focus on nature, Second Nature Brands is reimagining the way people enjoy snacks and treats. We are going further, producing products and seeking out opportunities that feed our communities, help nature thrive, and deliver financial results to our stakeholders. Our family of brands,Kar's®, Second Nature® andSanders Fine Chocolatiers®, craft better snacks and treats built to nourish the body and the spirit. For more information on Second Nature Brands, please visitwww.secondnaturebrandsus.com.
|||Madison Heights, MI|||Human Resources||||||P54crtV6XNppvR8i|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false