Second Nature Brands is on a mission to grow through a combination of organic growth (increased distribution, e-commerce, and innovation) and through M&A. We have a remote (with some travel to company facilities) role opening for an IT Business Intelligence Analyst at our snack factory, Kar's Nuts, in Madison Heights, MI and our treats factory, Sanders Candy, in Clinton Township, MI.
The IT Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for analyzing and designing data retrieval requirements within the organization and implementing the necessary data modelling and extracts to present information in relevant forms.
· Collaborate with the IT team, business management, vendors, external consultants, end users, and other stakeholders to develop and manage the business intelligence solutions for the organization.
· Develop and document business requirements for reporting, define the scope, implement solutions, and create end-user documentation.
· Provide dashboards and reports through BI and office applications to improve business processes and meet end user requirements.
· Provides business support for BI tools and other associated reporting applications.
· Works with the ERP Analyst on defining reporting/BI requirements and implementing solutions.
· Works with the Master Data Analysts on analyzing data and support MDM activities.
· Must be highly skilled in working with dimensional databases, BI tools, reporting systems, complex spreadsheets, and other tools required to support the BI/reporting solution.
· Bachelor's Degree in information science, data management, computer science or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education/training and experience.
· Depending on education, work experience required (6-8 years) in business analysis, data analysis, or software/report development.
· Experience with BI for ERP required. Experience with ERP implementation a plus.
· Must have strong documentation skills (process documentation, solutions creation, troubleshooting docs, and using applications such as Office, Visio, etc.
· Strong experience working with relational databases, BI cubes, and reporting tools.
· Experience working with industry standards, regulations, and guidelines in BI/Reporting systems, or other relevant systems.
· Project management skills and experience a plus.
· Ability to create and comfortably deliver presentations to diverse groups, including executive management.
· Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
· Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal customers, peers, and managers via documentation, telephone, and e-mail, etc.
· Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to contribute and thrive in a team environment.
Travel as needed
|||Madison Heights, MI|||Finance||||||Sng80Pjndw-F20cs|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||