Second Nature Brands is on a mission to grow through a combination of organic growth (increased distribution, e-commerce, and innovation) and through M&A. We have a Hybrid role opening for an IT ERP Business Analyst at our snack factory, Kar's Nuts, in Madison Heights, MI and our treats factory, Sanders Candy, in Clinton Township, MI.
This position will support ERP implementations and daily operations through analyzing and maintaining new/existing requirements, managing upgrades and integrations with other systems, providing application administration, and working with end users on training and support.
· Collaborate with the IT team, business management, external consultants, end users, and other stakeholders to define requirements, scope, objectives, and process for ERP and related systems implementations/operations/support.
· Configures functions and workflows to facilitate business processing within the ERP and other applications.
· Participates in, and may provide some project management for, ERP and other system implementations, upgrades, and integrations.
· Identifies areas for business process and software improvements.
· Provides business support for the ERP and other associated applications.
· Works with the BI Analyst on defining reporting/BI requirements and assists in defining creating reports, dashboards, and other report/BI deliverables.
· Works with the Master Data Analysts on analyzing and maintaining such data.
· Must be comfortable in working with dimensional databases, complex spreadsheets, and other tools required to support the ERP and other applications.
· Bachelor's Degree in information science, data management, computer science or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education/training and experience.
· Depending on education, work experience required (6-8 years) in business analysis, data analysis, or software development related to ERP.
· Experience in a manufacturing environment working with an Operations group required. Manufacturing Quality experience a plus.
· As we are moving to a new ERP, ERP implementation experience preferred.
· Must have strong documentation skills (process documentation, solutions creation, troubleshooting docs, and using applications such as Office, Visio, etc.
· Experience working with industry standards, regulations, and guidelines in ERP implementations/operations, or other relevant systems.
· Project management skills and experience a plus.
· Experience working with relational databases.
· Ability to create and comfortably deliver presentations to diverse groups, including executive management.
· Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
· Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal customers, peers, and managers via documentation, telephone, and e-mail, etc.
· Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to contribute and thrive in a team environment.
Travel as needed
|||Madison Heights, MI|||Finance||||||VQwmJ7hu9wlXFXiF|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||