Kar’s Nuts – Madison Heights
We have an opening for a full time Maintenance Manager at our snacks factory located at 1200 E 14 Mile Road in Madison Heights, Michigan. The Maintenance Manager is responsible for overseeing the Maintenance crew on all three shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Initiates, implements, and manages the plant maintenance program based on best practices within the industry, with an emphasis on planning / scheduling and preventive / predictive maintenance systems
· Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment.
· Oversees the maintenance tasks and repairs of all facility and manufacturing equipment through work orders.
· Ensures that all necessary training is provided to the maintenance department so a safe, timely, and cost effective system is in order.
· Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and efficiencies.
· Is responsible for ensuring the outside grounds are maintained.
· Monitors internal requirements such as electrical distribution, compressed utility performance, and workplace safety compliances.
· Assists in the development of department goals and objectives, as well as setting and maintaining budgets for the facility and department.
· Project manages new equipment for manufacturing and building service improvements.
· Ensures reliability for all protective services, ie; Fire Protection, Security, and Safety. Reviews contractor bids for services on such areas as HVAC, Compressors, and landscaping services. Ensure contractor and vendor compliances to company guidelines.
· Track, analyze, and constantly improve key parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance costs, PM and schedule compliance. Ensure 100% SQF audit readiness. Manage staff to strong GMP and food safety compliance.
· Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, administration or facility management preferred.
· Technical certificates of completion in such related fields as robotics, electronics, engineering, mechanical systems, and management valued.
· Minimum experience of 5 years in a supervisory role
· Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
· Effective communication and people management skills
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal employment opportunity employer
Second Nature Brands is a leading U.S. manufacturer of premium and better-for-you snacking and treat products. Through new product development, thoughtful ingredient sourcing, and a focus on nature, Second Nature Brands is reimagining the way people enjoy snacks and treats. We are going further, producing products and seeking out opportunities that feed our communities, help nature thrive, and deliver financial results to our stakeholders. Our family of brands, Kar's®, Second Nature® and Sanders Fine Chocolatiers®, craft better snacks and treats built to nourish the body and the spirit. For more information on Second Nature Brands, please visit www.secondnaturebrandsus.com.
Job Type: Full-time
|||Madison Heights, MI|||Kar's Nuts||||||ibSLxYyOu~xe6ZmI|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||15.00|||||||||false