Learning and Development Specialist APPLY NOW
Madison Heights, MI Production
We have a great opportunity for a Learning and Development Specialist at our snacks factory in Madison Heights, Michigan. The Learning and Development Specialist will create, design, and deliver employee training plans for our production team members. The responsibilities of the Learning and Development Specialist include the following:
- Build, execute, and maintain a structured training program, including on the job and classroom training.
- Lead scheduling, organizing, and effectiveness of OJT training.
- Qualify production line personnel as on-the-job trainers.
- Conduct training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Create and maintain program documentation (lesson plans, instructor guides, visuals, etc.) to support the training program and enhance performance.
- Determine appropriate training method for work instruction updates.
- Follow and build training for all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), Q&FS (Quality & Food Safety), and OSHA Safety policies.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
|||Madison Heights, MI|||Production||||||3JLIM_uFbINPyS_~|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
- Bachelors Learning/Development preferred
- Advanced understanding of standard concepts, practices, and procedures for adult learning and instructional design.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting and training on the manufacturing floor preferred.
APPLICATION FORM * Required