Production Supervisor-Afternoon Shift
Sanders Candy – Clinton Township, MI
We have an opening for aProduction Supervisoron the afternoon shiftat our treats factory, located at 23770 Hall Road Clinton Township, Michigan. The schedule for the afternoon supervisor is 2:30pm-11:30pm, Monday through Friday and weekends as needed. This is a great opportunity for an energetic leader who will play a key role leading a team responsible for producing our delicious treats!
As theProduction Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing direct supervision, training, and guidance to hourly manufacturing employees. This includes ensuring the safe operation of daily activities while meeting established production schedules, communicating production goals and objectives to achieve results, and maintaining a high standard of product quality while maximizing plant efficiencies in support of continuous improvement. You will work continually with the Director of Production and Maintenance to improve production methods and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ability to work safely.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be goal oriented and teamwork focused
• Must have good interpersonal skills and conflict resolution abilities
• Ability to walk and be on your feet for several hours at a time
· At least 2 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment required
· Experience in food manufacturing preferred
· Knowledge of FDA and OSHA requirements preferred
· High school diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
|||Clinton Township, MI|||Production||||||fG88LXmCtIxwcJEK|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false