Sanders Quality Assurance Manager APPLY NOW
Clinton Township, MI Sanders Candy
We have an opening for a full time Quality Assurance Manager at our candy factory located at 23770 Hall Road in Clinton Township, Michigan. The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for leading the quality team at Sanders. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who will proactively improve the quality systems of the company through internal audits, participation in process improvement programs, and interaction with key partners to obtain constructive feedback.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Take a leadership role in the implementation, maintenance and continued development of current Food Safety and Quality Programs to ensure strict adherence to all company, customer, regulatory, and SQF code requirements.
- Develop methods for inspections, testing, and evaluation of raw and finished goods.
- Perform and oversee the routine collection and analysis of samples to ensure compliance with established quality standards.
- Execute and review daily and weekly food safety and quality checks that include CCPs, CQPs, allergen storage, pre-op inspections, pest control, calibrations, environmental monitoring, and other programs already developed in our SQF plan.
- Oversee and administer training aspects of our SQF program to all employees.
- Implement and monitor GMP standards and training.
- Using statistical methods and data analysis, study variations in product quality and assist the Production Department in understanding the nature and causes of Food Quality and Food Safety production opportunities.
- Recruit and train staff. Track labor hours daily in payroll system to ensure accurate reporting of labor hours used and approve all timecards weekly.
- Serve as substitute SQF practitioner and back-up to the Corporate Quality Director as Director as PCQI and HACCP manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable food science
- 5 plus years work experience in food manufacturing and quality assurance
- Leadership experience required
Second Nature Brands is a leading U.S. manufacturer of premium and better-for-you snacking and treat products. Through new product development, thoughtful ingredient sourcing, and a focus on nature, Second Nature Brands is reimagining the way people enjoy snacks and treats. We are going further, producing products and seeking out opportunities that feed our communities, help nature thrive, and deliver financial results to our stakeholders. Our family of brands, Kar's®, Second Nature® and Sanders Fine Chocolatiers®, craft better snacks and treats built to nourish the body and the spirit. For more information on Second Nature Brands, please visit www.secondnaturebrandsus.com. |||Clinton Township, MI|||Sanders Candy||||||6T9SFNgEn.~OlRgY|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
APPLICATION FORM * Required